0418 933 490
- Established South West Express in 1995 and has managed company growth since then.
- 31 years’ experience in Transport and Logistics.
- 17 years’ experience as a Woolworths contracted supplier of logistical services.
- Founding member of TranSafe WA an industry safety forum and think tank whose members include transport industry stake holders at all levels, WA Police and Main Roads WA.
- Advisor to New South Wales TAFE Investigation of the feasibility of transport apprenticeship systems for the transport industry.
- Committee member of Heavy Vehicle Industry Safety and Training Alliance (HVISTA) whose members include Senator Linda Reynolds, Jillian Dieleson of the Logistics training council and Greg McFarlane of Main Roads WA and a group of industry leaders designed as a think tank on improving road safety through better training.
- Food Safety & HACCP Systems Training Course (12/04)
- Preparation of tender documentation/ Overall management responsibility